Saturday 4 September 2010

New Xmas download available NOW!


I'm pleased to tell you that we have a new download collection available on my website www.funkyhand.com with a Christmas theme called All I want for Xmas.  It is made up of sixteen A4 high resolution backing papers. Eight each of two different colour combinations, one more traditional and one a little more contemporary, also included by demand from you, my customers, I have included eight Xmas themed digi stamp images. My fab Design Team have had a ball with this download and they have made some amazing card creations to inspire you, take a look at the gallery on the All I want for Xmas page on my website and get into the Christmas card making mood!

Also, I have launched something a little different and hopefully interesting to you today on the website as well.  Word Book Envelopes.  These envelopes are 310mm x 115mm (12 1/4" x 4 1/2") perfect for your word book card creations.  They come in packs of 10 envelopes with five white and five ivory coloured envelopes included in each one. I know this is something that my customers have been really interested in seeing available for a while so, we are trying them out.  I think they may prove pretty popular so grab some while they are still in stock! **Oops I was right about you liking the word book envelopes, they went out of stock in just one day..I'll have more in stock very soon so keep you eyes peeled here and I'll let you know when they are available again.

That's it for today but I'll be back very soon.
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin