Friday 22 October 2010

I know, I know..it's been a while..




I'm sorry that I haven't been around as much as I should have been recently.  I just wanted to let you know that I was still here and working away on loads of great new Funky Hand crafty items..roll on the new year when everything will be ready to be revealed!!

If you haven't already grabbed your copy of my latest download collection Spooky Dookie you had better get downloading as time is running out to make those Halloween cards and extras!

I promised I'll be back on top of my blogging very soon and bugging you all again regularly!!

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin