Friday 1 October 2010

It's time for the Get Funky October challenge

Can you believe another month has gone by?  Congratulations to our winner of the September Get Funky Challenge blog competition.

This month we have Lythan to thank for our challenge.  All you need to do is use five different Funky Hand papers on your card creation.  You can make any sort of card that you like to meet this challenge so I decided to make a bit of a lovely dovey card for my other half Ian..but Ian isn't really a chap you send a pretty card to so, I set myself another challenge really to meet the Get Funky challenge requirements and make a mans card..I must be mad!!

I created this card using papers from my Shabby Saturday download collection which is available on my website www.funkyhand.com for just £3.49

I realised that the picture didn't really show you the sentiment that I'd added that clearly so here it is a little closer..


I've been experiencing a few problems with my MS and Epilepsy recently and Ian , as always, has been as solid as a rock whilst I try to sort out my medical problems.  He's a complete star, when I'm a nightmare and I just want him to know that he is very important to me.

So, what's stopping you from joining in with Lythans challenge this month? Get over to Get Funky and join in there's a £20.00 voucher to win to spend on lovely Funky Hand products for the winner..it could be you!!

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

2 comments:

  1. Anice, SO sorry to read you have been having health problems but nice to hear your hubby been your rock! Fab when you have one of those - rocks I mean! Beautiful card - such a romantic sentiment with fab colours! Take care, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin