Monday 8 November 2010

Let's take a look at what she made...

It's a bit of a mad house here in Teapot studios at the moment.  We are frantically getting ready with new products for release in the new year, all very exciting but also very time consuming.  Hence the reason I'm here a week late with images of the cards that I made on my last Create and Craft TV show a week ago..  I'm sure you'll forgive me.

So without any more waffle here is a couple of images of the first demonstration that I did on the show..


and a closer view of the shaped Christmas tree..


This Christmas card was made using none Christmas themed paper from the first Funky Hand Papercraft Factory craft CD release Dreams Come True.  If you didn't see the show, I decided that I wanted to show crafters that you can use papers that are not directly related to Christmas and still make fun Christmas cards.

This card is pretty simple, like most of my creations! With just three triangles cut from co ordinating papers from the same colour collection mounted to look like Christmas trees.  I wanted to make it a little more interesting and folded the central tree in an none uniform way to give the card some depth.  By only attatching the folded tree where the valley of the folds touched the cards it meant that you could flatten the tree and put it in a normal envelope and then when it was removed it would spring back with a little teasing!!

It's a great card to make with scraps of paper as well..which I know all us crafters keep 'just incase'..well a quick Christmas card like this one can be just what you were waiting for!

I'll be back soon with the other card I made on that show
Have a great day
Anice xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anice,I saw your show on C&C and it was brill. I love it when you're with Leonie as she seems to be really in tune with you. I'm loving the papercraft factory CD's and use them all the time. Thanks for all the inspiration. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin