Friday 24 December 2010

Seasons Greetings to you..





I hope that you are all ready for your wonderful Christmas break and that you get every bit of crafty stash that you asked for, and fully deserve, from Santa tomorrow morning.

Just a quick message today as I know we are all very busy. Have a great time whatever you are doing and I'll be back before the turn of the year to catch up and let you know about a few Funky new crafty bits that you will be able to find on www.funkyhand.com in the New Year.

Merry Christmas and thank you all for following this blog and supporting Funky Hand in 2010 we really appreciate you all.
Anice xx

1 comment:

  1. have a wonderful Christmas Anice
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin