Monday 3 January 2011

Introducing 'Our Betty' !

If you are reading this blog post after 12noon Monday 3rd Jan then you have missed the end of the 25% discount sale over on my website www.funkyhand.com if it's not 12 o'clock yet ..then get over there quick as the sale will be over VERY soon!!

I've been hinting of ages about new Funky Hand branded products coming in 2011 so I thought I would share a little picture of the all new clear stamp sets which feature our lovely lass 'Our Betty'  She's a down to earth sort of lass who likes her chocolates, wine and doesn't worry too much about the dress size she is in today..she will start that diet tomorrow...

There will be four collections available initially and then who knows where Our Betty will venture next.  I hope you like the look of her.

Keep your eyes here and on my website www.funkyhand.com for her official release date but I can tell you it will be in January so not too long to wait..though I can hardly wait to let you get your hands on her.  My Design Team are making some amazing cards with the stamps that I know will really inspire you. 

Do you fancy joining the Funky Hand Design Gang?  Then make sure you call back here tomorrow you'll find out how you can apply.
See you here tomorrow...
Anice xx

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Funky Hand Gang!

    Wow! I Totally love her!! She is a lass after my own heart LOL! I So want to ink her in now!

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Anice... real stamps from FH - brill stuff - can't wait to see what DP's you've come up with to add to my papercraft factory... I wish I could add all my other FH papers to papercraft factory - its so easy to select the right colour scheme with complimenting designs and shades. Maybe one day eh? LOL

    Good luck with the launch at the end of the month...

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin