Monday 24 January 2011

It's my turn to Get Funky!!

The new look Get Funky! Challenge blog run by my Design Team members is going great..have you been over to take a look yet?  As well as a challenge with a prize, there is also techniques and hints from the very talented ladies that I have the honour to have on my team, spread all throughout the month.

Well, it's my turn to post so here's my card for the 'Going round in circles challenge' 





 If you don't recognise the papers or digi stamp don't be concerned as I've been a bit naughty and made my challenge card using my new craft CD Craft the Year Away.  I'll be launching it for sale next Sunday 30th at 10am on the Create and Craft TV channel, it will be available to buy from my website www.funkyhand.com  at 1pm the same day.  I'm very excited about you seeing all the new things we have added to this third edition of the Papercraft Factory craft CD ROM series.

Infact I'm so eager for you to see what it's like there is a demo available for you to watch on the home page of my website www.funkyhand.com where you can see the basics of what the CD can offer to you. Take a look!

OK, I've got alot of prep still to do to be ready for my TV show next weekend and I'm already working on new downloads for release in the near future, but just because I'm busy I hope you still have time to join us on Get Funky! for this months challenge.  We'd love to see you over there.

Speak again very soon.
Anice xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh! That shape looks familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one funky card!! I do like wobble cards - very fab to make and so different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Anice - a brilliant way to show off just some of the fab stuff on the new CD.
    It's got to be the best CD yet.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin