Monday 10 January 2011

Meet my new Design Team Members..


Thank you to everyone who took the time to send in applications to join my Design Team. I was overwhelmed by the number of amazing crafters who wanted to join our little gang.  Unfortunately I couldn't invite you all to join but I want to thank you all very much for taking the time to contact me and share your wonderful creations.

Now on to my new Design Team Members, I'm pleased to introduce them to you:


Welcome to the Funky Hand Gang, we are all really looking forward to working with you! Click on their names to have a look at their blogs..I'm sure they'd love to have you!

It's another big week for Funky Hand again ...new DT members, Corrina is coming back to work after 3 weeks off on holiday (my, my I'm a good Boss!!)

Oh yes, and we are releasing the first four collections of the brand new 'Our Betty' clear stamp sets on Saturday 15th Jan.  Pop over to my website www.funkyhand.com now to see details about them and some fab cards made by the Design Team lasses.  They are not for sale yet but hopefully having a quick look will wet your appetities for Saturday!!

I'll be back before the end of the week to tell you about the changes to our challenge blog Get Funky! and other interesting things that will be available on the website..

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin