Saturday 15 January 2011

Release of stamps and New Get Funky! Challenge

Wow..it's a busy day here at Teapot Studios today, we have two fab things happening both at the sametime (and I wonder why I'm stressed out!!)

First up it's the grand relaunch of the Funky Hand Design Team Challenge Blog Get Funky! You may notice that it's the 15th today rather than the beginning of the month well that's because we have changed the monthly start date from the 1st of each month to the Funky 15th! That's just the first of the changes we have made over there, we are going to be updating the blog all month long with new inspiration cards from different Design Team members and there will be tutorials, hints and tips thrown in all month long as well..all the more reason to call back for some Get Funky! fun during the month..  Our first challenge hostess this year is Allison and the challenge is Going around in Circles..here's her card to give you a flavour but pop over now to the challenge blog to get all the details..


I said there were two things going on here today and the second thing is the launch of the first Funky Hand clear stamp sets featuring Our Betty,

 
...they have been on show on www.funkyhand.com for a few days but today you are able to purchase them!  We are all very excited as this is the first of a number of new products we will be bringing you over the next few months under the Funky Hand brand name.

Along with the new stamps we have also added a few new stash items..things I can't live without when I'm stamping and crafting so hopefully you will see things you would like to add to your stash.

Please feel free to send me any stash items that you would like to see on our website by sending a message through the contact us page and I'll see what I can do to get them for you!

Well speak again very soon.
Anice xx

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin