Thursday 10 March 2011

New Polka Dot Download Released

Name me a crafter who can survive with out a few polka dot papers?  Well I know I can't so, that's why I thought it was time to release a download that fed those dotty needs!  So yesterday we released a brand new download that contains 26 rainbow coloured dotty papers called Rainbow Polka Dots..inspired name I know!!  You will find it on our website www.funkyhand.com for just £3.49

I thought I'd show you a couple of the fab cards that my Design Team members have created using the papers..





Kathy has created some fantastic funky flowers that just jump off the card!
Jane has used the different colours to create this really striking birthday card.  With one of her amazing flowers..I so wish I could get the hang of doing these.  I suppose I have to just keep trying!!
To see even more wonderful creations by my Design Team with this new Rainbow Polka Dot Download Collection pop over to my website and take a good look at the gallery attached to the page.  They are an amazing group of crafters and I'm so very lucky to have them working with me.


Unfortunately I'm not to well at the moment..have some sort of gland infection in my neck so I'm writing this from my sick bed..well the kitchen table at home actually!!  But poor old Corrina is in Teapot studios on her own today..I bet she will have all my craft stash out and have a play! When the cats away the mice will play as they say.. not that I mind at all. I'm just pleased she seems to have got the crafting bug..ha ha another unsuspecting none crafter pulled in!!

I'll be back very soon to tell you all about the Create and Craft shows that I will be presenting next week (hence the trying to get better as soon as possible!)

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, but I think it only works if you stay in bed and STOP WORKING!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin