Sunday 8 May 2011

New Download Collection released

I'm pleased to let you know that we have a new download collection available for you on www.funkyhand.com.

The new download is called Rainbow Stripey Stripes and it matches our last release Rainbow Polka Dots exactly.  The download is made up of 26 striped papers in every colour of the rainbow and a few more! 

If you are quick you will be able to use this new download to join in with this months Get Funky Challenge which is Spots and Stripes!!

Enjoy your Sunday and I'll speak to you again very soon.
Anice xx

1 comment:

  1. must get yself some,

    I have launched some blog candy in aid of charity, would appreciate any shout outs, please
    http://worldofsarpreet.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-blog-candy-in-aid-of-cancer-research.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin