Monday 16 May 2011

New Funky Hand Challenge for May!

Oops! I'm afraid I'm a little late with my blog post for our brand new challenge over on the Get Funky! Challenge Blog.  The new monthly challenge all kicked off yesterday (Sunday 15th May) and Kathy is in charge this month.  

Now,she has set us a fab challenge for this month, a craft recipe.  Don't worry if you are not much of a cook (Like me!) as this is a great bit of crafty cooking, which I know you are all good at!  Here are the recipe ingredients and Kathys creation to get your craft juices flowing!

Ingredients:

3 different papers
5 flowers
2 buttons
1 length of ribbon (you can chop this up to taste)
A sprinkling of pearls or gems to season.
At least one Funky Hand product must be included!
 
Now isn't this a fab card?  If you pop over to the Get Funky! Blog you will see lots of information from Kathy about how she made this card and some great ideas about how to manipulate your digital papers to meet your crafting needs exactly.  As always there is a new Freebie craft paper download available from my website www.funkyhand.com.  You will find it in the download collection section.  This month is a great kraft paper style design which I hope you enjoy trying out.
 
I'm looking forward to seeing your creations with Kathys recipe this month, and keep calling back every couple of days to Get Funky! to see more ideas from the rest of the Funky Hand Design Team. 
 
On the Funky Hand front it's all go here as usual, our latest download Rainbow Stripey Stripes seems to have worked out to be as popular and useful to you as it's sister download Rainbow Polka Dots so thanks for buying those and putting some fab colours into your crafting.  Keep your eye on here and the Funky Hand website for our next download release in the near future.
 
I'm still working away on the new Funky Hand CD ROM release as well and it's going really well, I'll be back with sneaky peeks of that and lots of other news over the next few weeks.
Enjoy your crafting
Anice xx 

3 comments:

  1. I have already downloaded the freebie paper for May and am waiting for that sudden blinding light of inspiration to hit me!!! Thanks for some gorgeous paper designs. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoohoo Anice, Fabulous card - so sophisticated! Emailed you re my top 3 in last challenge! Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card!Love the colours and the flowers!Thanks for letting look around your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin