Wednesday 15 June 2011

Hello, it's my turn this month to set the Get Funky! Challenge so, as I love a good sketch challenge that's what I thought I'd bring to you this month..so here is the sketch for you to follow..


You can use this sketch for your creations anyway you like. Turn it on it's side, twist it around or use it just as you see it.  As long as we can see the basic sketch idea in your crafty creation then that is just fine.  Also as always you need to use at least one Funky Hand product..but there is a new Funky Freebie on my website www.funkyhand.com waiting for you just incase you don't own any Funky Hand products yet.

Here is my card made with the sketch for your first bit of inspiration..



For this card I used papers from my craft CD Craft The Year Away  The papers are from the February Love collection and the cupcake is one of the digital images also available on Craft The Year Away. I was a bit lazy and used the pre coloured digi image but there is a blank version on the CD as well so you can colour your cupcake how ever you would like!  I have added a little Glossy Accents to the cherry on the top of the cake but I'm afraid the picture doesn't show the glossy effect that well.

So, there you go.  As usual the other members of the Funky Hand Design Team will be back on the Get Funky Blog ever few days to show you their take on this months sketch.  They will be sharing their creations and I'm sure a few tips and tricks along the way so don't forget to keep popping back to be inspired.  Oh and don't forget to join in..we love to see your creations and visit your blogs..and for the winner there is a free Funky Hand download of your choice. I'm really looking forward to hearing what you think and seeing what you make.

What's been going on here then?  Well we have moved house and if I never see another piece of unmade Ikea furniture it will still be far too soon and don't even talk to me about BT moving phone lines!!  The house is pretty much sorted now except for the small bedroom which is still full of unpacked boxes..we'll get to them sometime!!  In our old house the agreement between Ian and I was that he cleaned the kitchen and I did the bathrooms..Now, the kitchen here is much larger than at our old house, I'll grant you but, there are four bathrooms here and there were only two at the other house.  My cleaning duties have doubled which Ian seems to think is OK.  I am definately going to have to re-negotiate the cleaning rota!!

On the crafting front I have been able to start back designing and there should be a new download available soon and the next Papercraft Factory CD is finally starting to come together so I should be able to share that with you pretty soon as well.  Moving house and trying to run a business at the same time is really hard work but, things are finally starting to get back on track.

I hope you can find time to pop over to the Get Funky Challenge Blog this month as I'd love to hear from you and have lots of entries to choose from for the winners prize.

Anyway until next time, happy crafting!
Anice xx  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anice. This card is lush! I love cake as you know and I love pink too. A perfect combo!
    Glad to hear things at the house are coming together, but you defo need to re-negotiate the cleaning terms. Maybe a cup of tea in bed EVERY day would help?!;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that paper, fabulous card
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin