Saturday 13 August 2011

Get Funky Challenge..It's my turn!

I can't believe it but this months Get Funky Challenge is coming to an end..who knows where the time goes?

Saying that you still have time to join in with us and have a chance of winning a Funky Hand download of your choice.
The challenge this month has been set by Ruth and it's BOYS BOYS BOYS. Here is my card for the challenge but go over to the Get Funky Challenge Blog to see more about how I made it..

All the papers and digital images are taken from my last craft CD ROM Craft the Year Away that you can find more info about on my website www.funkyhand.com.  There is a Funky Freebie download on my website as well to help you with this challenge..but hurry as it is only available until the 14th late on when it will be changed to another freebie paper for the new challenge that starts on the Funky 15th!

Try and join in with us over on the challenge blog..we'd love to see and hear from you there.
Anice xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin