Tuesday 30 August 2011

Preview of our new CD Happy Happy Birthday

 
It's been quiet a long time coming but finally in a few days we will be able to release our new craft CD ROM  Happy Happy Birthday. Infact it's been seven months in the making..I was a little ill so that is why it wasn't out earlier..but then don't they say 'if something is worth having it's worth waiting for?'

Well, I hope you feel that way about Happy Happy Birthday when you get to see it. What we have decided to do this time is to let you have a good look at the CD BEFORE we release it.  If you pop over to our website www.funkyhand.com you will find a Happy Happy Birthday page already all there complete with card idea gallery and a video run through of the CD put together by my wonderful other half Ian..enjoy his Geordie tones on the voice over!!

We hope to be able to release the CD for sale on the 10th September and then give you a few live demonstrations on Create and Craft TV shows on the 15th September at 9am and 4pm.  I'll keep you completely up to date on everything right here.

So pop over and take a look at the new CD, I hope you like what you see !
Speak again very soon
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin