Monday 15 August 2011

Time for a new Get Funky Challenge

I know I say it every month but..I can't believe that it's the Funky 15th again and time for a new challenge over of the Funky Hand Design Team challenge Blog Get Funky!.

Firstly I'd like to say thank you to everyone who took part in Ruths Boys Boys Boys challenge last month and congratulations to our winners..pop over to the Get Funky challenge blog to see if you were one of them!

But now it's time for a new challenge and this month Paula is in charge and she has decided on a very appropriate theme for this time of the year..By the Seaside 

Here is just one of the images that Paula has given us to get us started on the challenge this morning..go over there to see all the other details she has on this card.

Isn't it just fab? I love it..oh and if your interested the bucket and spade and Sun image that you can see are digital stamps that are included on the Funky Hand craft CD ROM Craft The Year Away.  As always I have included a Funky Freebie on my website www.funkyhand.com to help you join in with the challenge if you don't own any Funky Hand products. All crafters are always welcome but there is just one rule, please use at least one Funky Hand product on your challenge entry.

Right that's about it for today.  Just time for a little update on the new Funky Hand CD release  Happy Happy Birthday, it's in it's final stages of completion and will be with the manufacturers very shortly.  Once I have a release date you will know about it as I will be shouting it from the roof tops!!

It's been rather a long time since our last CD was released due to a bout of illness that I had (darn MS!) earlier in the year which put my designing right back grrrr.  Anyway it's on it's way and I'm very excited about sharing it with you and my Design Team who are all chomping at the bit to get their hands on early copies of it!!

Right, best get back to work and I look forward to seeing you over on Get Funky stretching your crafting legs with Paulas By the Seaside challenge.

Speak again very soon.
Anice xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin