Thursday 15 September 2011

Are you watching Create and Craft?

Sky 671 | Freeview 36 | Freesat 813

If you're not you'll miss my show at 9am!! But if you already have missed me then hopefully we haven't sold out of my new CD Happy Happy Birthday and you can catch me again live at 4pm.

The main reason I'm here today is to remind you have there is a new challenge starting today over on the Get Funky Challenge Blog.Jenny  is in charge this month and she is keeping the Birthday theme going! Pop over and take a look, then get crafting and enter the challenge by adding your blog post of your creation to the linky at the end of each of the Design Teams posts.

All you need to remember is that you need to use at least one Funky Hand paper or extra on your creation so that you can be able to have a chance of winning a free Funky Hand download of your choice. Because there is a new challenge that means there is also a new Funky Freebie on my website www.funkyhand.com to help you join in if you don't have any Funky Hand products yet. So no excuses. I look forward to seeing your creations and having the chance to visit your blog.

So, see you, literally on the Create and Craft Shows today oh, and don't miss the special offer on a multibuy of two of the CD ROMs only available on C&C

Speak again soon
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin