Sunday 4 September 2011

Happy Happy Birthday to Vic

It was my friend Vics birthday at the end of last month so I took the opportunity to make her a card which I gave her last night when we went out for dinner.  Hence the blog post today. It wont matter if she sees it here now !

I made it using papers and digital images from my yet to be released craft CD ROM  Happy Happy Birthday.

The topper is two digital stamps printed together on to white card.  That's one of the the great things about the workspace in the Papercraft Factory CD ROMS, you can mess about with the sizes of the digital stamps and make them fit together how ever you want to.  On this CD Happy Happy Birthday there are loads of digital stamps that can be put together to create tons of different images..I can't wait for you all to be able to get your hands on the CD.  Though there is a page on our website www.funkyhand.com already with a run through video of what's on the CD so you can have a look at that to get a bit of an idea.

Anyway I used two papers for this CD from the Birthday Girl collection and then was a bit lazy and used two coloured digital stamps for the topper.  Most of the digital stamps have identical black and white versions available as well so those of you out there who are not as lazy as me can colour your images however you want them. The buttons are from the Funky Hand November Rain button collection.

To add a little more interest I printed two copies of the birthday parcel and layered them with foam pads, mini decoupage!
Of course as usual I inked around the edges of everything to make them stand out a little.  I was considering a bit of doodling but decided against it as I thought the digital flower wreath around the parcel was doodle enough!

Right, so I will be back very soon with more cards and a date when Happy Happy Birthday will be available for sale. 

Before I go, if you haven't commented on my last blog post about what craft magazines you buy then please take a second to read it and put your comment as I'd really like to know what your thoughts are about where you get your craft inspiration, magazines, blogs etc.  I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Speak again soon.
Anice xx






2 comments:

  1. Fab card Anice - love the floral frame and the colours are lush!
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin