Thursday 8 September 2011

How to make a cake box on video

Hello lovely crafters,

I hope you have had some free time this week to get your craft stash out and have a play.  I have been hard at work as usual getting everything ready for the launch of our new CD ROM Happy Happy Birthday. You can get a good look at what's in store with it by taking a look at it's page on our website www.funkyhand.com  The launch date is very close (closer than you might think actually!!) and I'll be back here shouting that date from the roof tops as soon as it's absolutely confirmed.

Anyway last weekend, Ian and I had a video making session and we created a video tutorial of how to create a cake box, which is just one of the templates on the new CD Happy Happy Birthday.  I thought I'd share it with you here.  It's a classic, me using double sided tape to 'speed' things up but really just slowing me down is why you hardly ever see me using it!  Have a watch, have a laugh, and get an idea of just one of the things you'll be able to create using the new CD..  watch out, there will be more of these videos coming your way soon!



Speak again very soon
Anice xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anice,
    great video! I will have to invest in the new CD because I only have the Funky One, which I think is one of the first issued. I did not get to use the CD much because my printer did not produce good quality prints. My new Brother printer produces great paper prints and I redicovered this great CD. I have used some of these papers in a couple of the Get Funky Challenges. I love my new printer but unfortunately I can only print on paper up the 220gsm. I am jealous that you can use a weight of 300gsm. :)
    Looking forward to the new CD.

    Ax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin