Thursday 27 October 2011

Blog hop this weekend!


This is just a little message to let you know that the Funky Hand Design Team are having our very first BLOG HOP this weekend.  It's to celebrate the launch of our new Christmas themed craft CD ROM  Twelve Crafters Crafting, which is officially released on the 5th of Nov, BUT  is going to be available to pre order on our website  www.funkyhand.com from this weekend!!  If you join in the fun with our blog hop you could be in with a chance of winning a fabby prize! Find out what it is on Saturday!!

I just wanted to give you a little heads up so you know that it will be starting here on my blog, Funky Hand Thoughts on Saturday 29th October at 9am and you will be able to join in and add your answer right up until 12 midnight Sunday 30th.  The winner of the Blog Hop prize will be announced on Monday 31st.

It's going to be great fun hopping around all the Design Teams Blogs seeing example of cards and craft creations they have been making with the new Christmas CD. Get ready for seeing some AMAZING creations and having fun with the Funky Hand DT Gang. 

I can't wait, and if you are like me and this is you first blog hop..don't worry I've made it really clear how to join in, it will be easy and loads of fun! So, I'm really looking forward to seeing you here on Saturday and Sunday.

Lets all get ready to get hopping!!
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin