Saturday 15 October 2011

Fancy an Autumn Get Funky Challenge?

It's that time again, the Funky 15th of the month and that can only mean one thing..a new Get Funky Challenge!

Congratulations to Hazel for being our Winner for last months challenge and to our other top three Funkettes! Infact thank you to everyone who entered the challenges last month and each month over on Get Funky.  It's always so wonderful to get to visit new blogs and meet and comment on all the fab card makers each month.

Right back to this months challenge Amanda is in charge and her challenge is a great one as it 'leaves' you to create so many different projects...

AUTUMN

Now this challenge can include anything you are inspired by for Autumn, including Halloween, which is lucky as that is what I've made!  You'll see that later in the month..

Here is the great card that Amanda has started us off with this month..

Isn't it fab? She used this months Funky Freebie which can be found on my website www.funkyhand.com and a digital stamp from the Funky Hand Craft The Year Away CD ROM.  With such a fab inspiring start how could you not want to pop over to the Get Funky Challenge Blog right now and get crafting to join in with us this month?  There are only two little rules for the challenge and they are that you follow the challenge ..which is obvious! and that you use at least one Funky Hand product in your creation, that can be a paper, digital stamp, rubber stamp image whatever you want.  If you don't have any Funky Hand stash yet then you will find the Funky Freebie as I mentioned before to help you..and introduce you to the Funky Hand range. There's nothing like trying before you buy!  So that's this months challenge, hope to see you over there!

I thought I'd also tell you in this post that I am going to be doing some more live shows on the Create and Craft TV channel again next Saturday (22nd October) at 11am and 4pm showing my latest CD rom Happy Happy Birthday along with all the other Papercraft Factory CD ROMs so you can get a good look at all of them.  If you missed the shows last month I suggest you check out these live shows as the Design Team really out did themselves with the wonderful creations they made with the CD and you can get a really good look at what could be created with the CD.  It's birthday themed which is something we all need as birthdays never seem to stop, not in my craft space anyway!!  I hope that you will be able to watch. If you are a Create and Craft Club member you get a 10% discount off the RRP when you order from them which can't be bad!

Anyway, I'll be back very soon to show you a birthday card I made for my friend (see birthdays never end!) and of course to show you my take on this months Get Funky Challenge.

Enjoy your crafting!
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin