Friday 11 November 2011

If you missed my create and Craft Shows...

..then you missed out on some big savings on my Papercraft Factory CD ROMs including my latest releases Happy Happy Birthday and Twelve Crafters Crafting!  If you've already got them then who cares eh?  If you haven't pop over to their website www.createandcraft.tv and see if they still have any of the deals in stock. If not they are available for sale on my website www.funkyhand.com while stocks last!!

Anyway I thought I would share with you a couple of the cards that I made on the shows so you could have a bit of a look at them!  First up is my go at distressing paper using a file..not a good idea when you have paid good money for a manicure to go on telly!!

This jolly Santa card was created using papers,digital stamps and sentiment from my latest Christmas CD release Twelve Crafters Crafting.  Here's a closer look at the distressing of the edge of the paper..


Next I'm going to share a really simple easel card. All the papers, digital images, sentiment and the easel card template also come from the new Twelve Crafters Crafting Christmas CD ROM.


Here's a side view..

Without reducing the easel card template from full size it measures 4.8" square so it will fill perfectly in a 5" square envelope for sending out to people.

I really think Sally my digi stamp designer has created some wonderful stamps with this CD.  They are not overly complicated so they are great for paper piecing and they are cute with out being cutsey..if you know what I mean!

Anyway, there are two cards I demonstrated making on Wednesdays Create and Craft TV shows.  If you'd like to take a good look at the other paper colours and designs, stamps and generally get a better idea of the sorts of things you could make using this CD then pop to the Twelve Crafters Crafting page on my website and take a look at the gallery on there.  My Design Team have made some amazing Christmas cards and lots of other things besides with the papers available on this CD. Infact if you have a look around at all the other CD pages you will see galleries on all of them that will give you loads of inspiration to get crafting!

I'll be back soon with a tutorial about how to use the pillow box template available on this CD so you can see how to make really great boxes, just right for small gifts like jewellery etc..

Speak again soon
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin