Tuesday 8 November 2011

Live shows on Create and Craft tomorrow


Hi everyone.  I'm just dropping by pretty quickly today to remind you, or let you know if you didn't already,  that I have two live TV shows tomorrow.Wednesday 9th November On the Create and Craft TV channel at 8am and 1pm. Find the shows on Sky Channel 671, Freeview 36 and Freesat 813

I will be launching my newest Christmas themed CD ROM release Twelve Crafters Crafting for all you late Christmas card makers like me.  I never make a Christmas card before my birthday, 25th November..though I've had to this year for demo cards!! Ha Ha!

On the shows there will also be chances to see my last CD Happy Happy Birthday which to tell you the truth is only a couple of months old itself so it's like doing a double launch!!  Look out for some fantastic card samples from my wonderful Design Team members as always they will blow you away with their crafty talent!


I want to give you a BIG heads up that there are going to be some BIG savings available on all my craft CD ROMS on these shows..and that even includes the new releases!!  If you don't have Twelve Crafters Crafting and Happy Happy Birthday yet then make sure you watch at 8am and 1pm tomorrow or go on the  Create and Craft website and you might just get yourself a very nice surprise..don't you deserve an early Christmas present???!!

There are reductions on the prices of my older papercraft factory CDs Dreams Come True and Colour Me Happy as well so maybe you need to complete your collection..do it tomorrow with the sale prices on the individual CDs and even more on multi buys.

I'm off now to just finish packing my tote bag and huge Really Useful Box with all the demos and card samples for tomorrow.  I hope we can get them all in the car!!

Let me know what you think of the shows..I'd love to hear from you.
Until later in the week
Anice xx

1 comment:

  1. hope you get a good presenter Anice - someone with something about them... Leoni was great last time andJoanne is good - but she's off now for a few days (she said earlier on)... Can't wait - i'll be setting my alarm!!!

    Hugs

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin