Thursday 15 December 2011

It's a new Get Funky Challenge

Yes folks it's the last Get Funky Challenge of 2011 and I am the host this month!  The challenge is pretty straight forward.  THANK YOU.

I thought I'd give you a little rest from all those Christmas cards you have been making to get started on your thank you cards!!  This challenge is not just about thank you for presents or cooking a nice turkey though.  Your cards, scrapbook pages or any other craft creation can be for any sort of thank you.

Here is my card to start the challenge off..


Go over to the Get Funky Challenge Blog to get a closer look and see how I made the card.  All I can say that there are things from three of my craft CDs, Colour Me Happy, Craft The Year Away and Twelve Crafters Crafting included on it!

As always the one rule for the challenge is to include at least one Funky Hand product on your creation. To make that easy for everyone I have created a new Funky Freebie for you to download and use.  Find it on my website www.funkyhand.com

Whilst I have you here I wanted to ask you, do you use Facebook?  If you do, then it would be great if you would 'Like' the Funky Hand page which you can find here http://www.facebook.com/#!/funkyhand or just by searching for Funky Hand. In 2012 we intend to extend the things that we will be including on that page..like special codes just for Facebook followers for discounts and competitions to win Funky Hand products. It would be great to see you over there.

Right back to work for me.  Hope to see your Thank You cards on the Get Funky Blog very soon.
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin