Thursday 9 February 2012

My Get Funky Challenge Card

It's my turn to offer some inspiration today over on the Get Funky Challenge Blog.  The challenge this month is January Blues (I know it's February but the challenge started on 15th January!!)  Basically you can make any sort of card or craft creation you like as long as it has a blue colour theme and most importantly has at least ONE Funky Hand paper or other product on it. There is a Funky Freebie paper on my website www.funkyhand.com to help you if you don't have any Funky Hand products to use. So there is no excuse for not following the rules!!

Here's my challenge card...

I've used something from three of my craft CD ROMs Colour Me Happy , Happy Happy Birthday and Craft The Year Away to make this card.

Take a look at the Get Funky post to see how I made it step by step. Then get crafting and join in with the challenge to win a Funky Hand download of your choice

Hopefully you have all had a chance to take a look at the three new download collections that have been released by Funky Hand so far this year Steam Funk, Funky Kraft Stash and I Heart You. If you haven't, pop over and take a look at the fab cards in the galleries all made by my wonderful Design Team members.  Maybe you might be inspired to buy one!

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

1 comment:

  1. Loveing the shaped card - and the papers of course are fabulous. Also been and checked out the Steam Funk download. How did I miss that? Cxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin