Saturday 25 February 2012

SALE TIME!

Yes we have a weekend of 50% OFF all downloads on the Funky Hand website from now until Monday 27th February at 10am.  Now, don't miss out on this sale because those downloads are going for practically nothing this weekend!

I have been so busy designing papers for the next Funky Hand craft CD and looking after Hugo our new Puppy that I haven't had time to craft and I'm missing making cards alot at the moment.  Lucky for me Ian has promised to be the 'Puppy looker after' this weekend to give me the chance to get back into all my lovely stash and get crafting.

Last weekend was pretty crazy as we went down to the Stitches Trade only show to do some ordering of cool new stash for the website.  Over the next few months we will be adding some great stuff to the website that will compliment the Funky Hand CD ROMS, Download collections and clear stamps.  I'm really looking forward to sharing all the fab new stash we have ordered, hope you enjoy seeing and buying it all as well!

Oh well, I'd best get back to my few hours of crafting so I can bring you a few cards that I have made here over the next few days.  Don't forget that we are right at the beginning of a brand new Get Funky Challenge at the moment.  The theme is 'Flying' and the Design Team are making some wonderful creations for you to be inspired by. As always there's a Funky Freebie backing paper for you to download if you don't have any Funky Hand products yet. This months paper is proving to be very popular!!  Pop over take a look at the challenge and then join in with us..we'd love to have you!

Don't forget to grab your 50% off Downloads from the Funky Hand website this weekend and I'll speak to you again very soon.
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin