This Blog Hop is to give you a peek at what you can make with my latest backing paper craft download collection Spring Has Sprung which will be available for sale SUNDAY 25TH MARCH on my website www.funkyhand.com If you join in with this weekends Blog Hop you will get the chance to win a fab Funky Hand prize.
Whats the prize? A FREE copy of the new download Spring Has Sprung.
OK, what do you need to do to have a chance to win the prize?
- Firstly you need to visit each of the Design Team blogs and take a look at the wonderful card or project that they have posted there. They will all have been created using the new download collection Spring Has Sprung. Each of the Blog posts will contain a link to the next Design Team members blog for you to visit or 'hop' to, so it's nice and easy to know where to go next.
- On each of the blog posts you will find a letter that the Design Team member will give to you. Note down the letter from each post. (I have a letter to get you started which you will find later in this post)
- Before you move onto the next Blog post remember to leave a message letting the Design Team member know that you have visited their blog on your hop around. It doesn't have to be a long message just say Hi and if you would like to, let them know what you think of their crafty creation. (This is really important as you need to leave a comment on each blog post or you wont be able to win the prize!) If you don't have a blog account of your own don't worry, you can still post a comment but it will come up as an Anonymous comment. Just remember to put your name in your written comment so we know it was you who has visited!
- Once you have visited all the blogs you will have EIGHT letters and the last Design Team members blog you visit will send you back to this blog post. Mix the letters around until your find an eight letter word. (Hint..it's something you might use when you are crafting)
- Once you have worked out the word all you need to do is put it in a comment here on my blog. Now, don't worry if you don't see your answer appear here straightaway as I will be monitoring all the comments so no one can copy your answer!!
- The Blog Hop will end at 9am (GMT) on Monday 26th March. After that time on Monday morning I will post all the answers that were added to the comments section here. I will check all the correct answers I received also left a comment on all the hop blogs.(See, I told you it was important to leave a comment on each blog!) Then I'll put all those names into a 'hat' and pull out a winner!
- I'll post pictures of me picking the winner out it here on Tuesday afternoon so come back then to see if you are the winner!!
- There's one little extra..Are you a member of Facebook? If you are, then follow this link to our Funky Hand Page. http://www.facebook.com/funkyhand You'll find a post there about this blog hop and an invitation for you to comment, if you leave a comment there as well..and get the answer right at the end.. you will be rewarded with having your name go twice into the 'hat' so double the chance of winning. Whilst you are on our Funky Hand Facebook page don't forget to 'like' it as we plan on giving special exclusive offers on there which you'll miss otherwise. If you are not signed up to Facebook..you could take this chance to create yourself an account..it's a great place to chat with friends, family and crafty virual friends as well. I couldn't live without it now!
Funky Freebie over on my website www.funkyhand.com actually matches this download perfectly so don't miss out on that..it's only available until the 14th April when the latest Get Funky Challenge ends. Perhaps you should have a go at joining in with the challenge this month as well as it is all about Celebrating Spring!
So what is the first letter of this Blog Hop to get you started? My letter is 'R'
OK..now it's time for you to start hopping, pop over to see what Ruth has for you by clicking her name and visiting her blog. Remember to take a note of her letter and leave a comment.. See you back here in a while..enjoy your Funky Hop!!
Just incase you get lost, here is a list of all the Funky Hand Design Team member posts so you can look at them again if you need to:
Good luck..and have fun!