Tuesday 27 March 2012

Winner of the Spring Has Sprung BLOG HOP

Thank you to everyone who took the time to join in with the Blog Hop my Design Team and I held over the weekend.  We really appreciated all your lovely comments about the Spring Has Sprung download and the craft creations that we had made using it.  But less of the chat who has won? I hear you ask.  Well, here's a picture of the pile of correct answers all ready to be picked from..

 And.. 'drum roll'   the winner of a free copy of the new Funky Hand craft download Spring Has Sprung is..

That's Debbie Johns.  Congratulations Debbie!  Contact me through the 'contact us' page on my website www.funkyhand.com and I'll let you know how you can get your prize.
Just a little side line but Debbie entered the blog hop and commented on the Funky Hand Facebook page so it just shows that being involved with the Facebook page gives you extra chances to win!!

Talking of other things you could win the Get Funky Challenge Blog is still in full force so take a few mins and pop over there to see the fab creations the girls have been creating this month so far.  You have until 14th April to join in and maybe win a Funky Hand download collection of your choice.  Don't forget that there is always a Funky Freebie backing paper available on my website www.funkyhand.com each month to help you so go and grab that anyway!  This months Funky Freebie is a bit special as well as it matches the new download Spring Has Sprung so, really you'd be getting a free backing paper that goes with the new collection if you get them both in your basket! 

Speak again very soon.
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin