Friday 9 March 2012

You can never go wrong with flowers!

I thought I'd share this card I made a couple of weekends ago...


As I said in my post title you can never go wrong with flowers.  The card topper was created by using a clear stamp from one of our Funky Hand 'Our Betty' clear stamp sets.  This stamp is from the Your Special Day set.  I coloured it using Letreset Promarkers and then layered it onto some dark green paper that I then distressed around the edges using a craft file from the Basic Grey file set I have had for years.  I like distressing paper, it doesn't matter how it turns out, it's right..and it's very good for de-stressing yourself as well !!

The main green polka dot paper is from my craft CD ROM Happy Happy Birthday from the Winter Birthday collection.  I inked around the edge of it with black ink and glued it straight to the white 6" x 6" base card. As usual I had to do a little doodling and those are the rather uneven black dots along the left hand side of the green spotty paper!  I used a black Sakura glaze pen to create them.

Just to finish off I added three small dark green brads that I found in my stash.  I don't know why, but three brads, three buttons, three anything always seems the right amount..anyone else think that or is it just me?

This card could be used for anything, Mothers day, birthday, thank you..whatever you like I think.  All it would need is an appropriate sentiment added..so another one for my box of just incase cards!!

Speak again very soon
Anice xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin