Friday 20 April 2012

Look at my Funky Chickens!

Don't worry I haven't finally lost the plot!  I've come close to it recently but I promise everything is just fine.. I wanted to show you a picture of the wonderful custom order Chickens that Lynsey of  SwirlyArts fame has made for me..



Aren't they wonderful? The little one is supposed to be used as a pin cushion but he is sitting on my massive pile of paperwork as a paper weight at the moment. The big chicken is a door stop but to tell you the truth, looking at my pile of paperwork..she might be needed on my desk very soon!!

To find out how you can get something like these for yourself pop to the Swirlyarts blog to find out all about her wonderful creations on her Etsy store and her Folksy store.  The quality of Lynsey's work is second to none and so is the service you get, so you wont be disappointed with anything you order from her.http://swirlyarts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/maman-et-bebe.html


Things are going well here with the next Funky Hand CD ROM and  the entries are starting to come in on the Get Funky Challenge Blog for this months challenge.  Why not pop over there and join in with us?  The challenge is great this month, it is to make your sentiment the central part of your card, so instead of the usual topper image use your sentiment to base your card design around.. gets you thinking! 

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

3 comments:

  1. These chickens are adorable Anice.Glad the new cd rom is coming along nicely.Hope you're okay.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a great write up *blushes* And I'm glad they have a new home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look fabby Anice and nice colour choice
    hope your weekend is going well
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin