Friday 18 May 2012

May's Get Funky Challenge

I know, I should be ashamed three days late posting about my own Funky Hand Design Teams Challenge blog Get Funky..I'm sorry girls and everyone else who's reading this..my excuses will be below.

Ruth is our Hostess with the most-est this month and she has set us a challenge of creating using Spots and Flowers here is Ruths fab handbag creation to get us all started..



Now, remember to join in with the Get Funky Challenge blog you need to include at least one Funky Hand product.  Fear not if you don't have any Funky Hand stash yet I have supplied you as always with a Funky Freebie on my website www.funkyhand.com to help you to be able to join in.  Remember whoever is the lucky winner picked by Ruth from all the entries gets to pick a Funky Hand download as their prize.

Right onto my excuses for the lateness of this post.. I have been going through all the applications to join our Funky Hand Design Team and it was a tough job..everyone was just so good!  But finally I have been able to pick some new Design Team members and I will introduce them to you very soon.

The second reason I am tardy with my Get Funky post is because I was getting my NEW CD to the manufacturers!  Yes at long last WISHES & KISSES is finished.  It will be available to purchase on the Funky Hand website soon..I'll keep you informed of the launch date.  I'm very excited to be able to bring you a new CD as it's been a while.

Right excuses made, Ruths Get Funky challenge launched, a little late but done.  I'd better get back to my craft table to make a start on creating some samples for the new CD so everyone can see what they will be getting.

Speak again very soon.
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin