Thursday 31 May 2012

New CD Wishes & Kisses Launched

I'm very happy to let you know that our new craft CD Wishes and Kisses has now been launched on our website www.funkyhand.com  It's priced at £15.99.  We are very pleased to be offering it to you at a lower price and that we have been able to lower the prices of all the Papercraft Factory CDs Dreams come True, Colour Me Happy, Craft The Year Away, Happy Happy Birthday and Twelve Crafters Crafting from £16.99 to £15.99 as well.  In these tough economic times it's the least we could do try to help you keep crafting!

I thought I would share a few more fab card makes from my Design Team that you wont see on the Wishes & Kisses CDs gallery just yet I hope you enjoy them and are inspired to get crafting!







Aren't they all just wonderful? I'm so lucky to have such a fantastic Design Team.  Right, Wishes & Kisses is released and I just need to start getting ready for the launch on Create and Craft TV on the 15th June (more info about that closer to the time) But now I think I might just need a fresh cup of coffee!

Thanks for your support on this blog and the Get Funky Challenge Blog, sorry it's taken so long for this new CD to be released but sometimes things are worth waiting for..I hope you think so anyway!!

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin