Tuesday 22 May 2012

Welcome to our new Design Team Members





Firstly I want to thank everyone who applied for the positions that we had available on the Funky Hand Design Team.  Everyone was so good it took me along time to make the choice of who to invite to join the gang.  As I said to everyone who applied, all the applications were fantastic.  I had to choose crafters who augmented the Design Team members we already have with us and that took me along time.

But finally I am please to introduce to you the four new members of the Funky Hand Design Team:


We are so pleased to have them joining us, and if you click on their names you will be able to visit their blogs and see the wonderful work that they have been doing. So, welcome to all four of you. While you are visiting their blogs maybe leave them a message I know they would all love to hear from you.

On other Funky Hand business, I'm pleased to say that the new craft CD Wishes & Kisses will be available to order from our website www.funkyhand.com in the very near future.  I can't wait for you to be able to see everything that is included on this one and share some fab makes from the Design Team and me..I suppose I should make an effort to create something as well!!

Speak to you all very soon.
Anice xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi all you new DTs. well done on making the selection and I 'm looking forward to your Dt projects.

    best wishes

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, so excited! Thanks so much for accepting me Anice, I can't wait to start making some DT projects. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin