Wednesday 20 June 2012

New technique video.. Make An Exploding Box

I'm really pleased to be able to tell you about the technique videos that we recorded and prepared over the weekend.  All the videos are showing everyone how to use some of the templates included on our latest release CD ROM Wishes & Kisses.

It's not always easy to understand how to use everything on a CD when you buy it so I wanted to show you all how easy the Papercraft Factory CDs are to use and to help you use them to really make your crafting fun. I mean in the end that's why we all craft isn't it? We want to enjoy ourselves doing it.

Anyway, here is the first video I want to share with you, it's how to make an exploding box from the templates included on the Wishes & Kisses CD. The templates make creating the basic exploding box really simple, no measuring and messing about.  Which then gives you loads more time to play with it and really enjoy dressing it just how you want to, using all your craft stash and creative skills.
I hope you enjoy the video..we had fun making it! I really wish I could cut card as fast as it looks like I can at one point here!!

I'll be back soon with more videos and maybe even some cards!
Anice xx

3 comments:

  1. what a fabulous video Anice, Mo will be so super pleased to see it too.
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video dearie, it's certainly shown me how to use this template.Great job.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've surfed the net more than three hours today, and your blog was the coolest of all. Thanks a lot, it is really useful to me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin