Saturday 15 September 2012

It's the Funky 15th..

..so that means a brand new Get Funky Challenge.  Lou is our Hostess again this month (Goodness I'm working her hard at the moment!) and she has come up with a great challenge called WORDBOOKS. Here is the beautiful scrapbook page that Lou has got us started off with this month, see how she has included a mini wordbook on the page.



Now any of you who own any of my Papercraft Factory CD ROMs will know about the wordbook generators on there but there are also wordbooks on a couple of original Funky Hand CDs, Funky Daze and Funky Word Books (not a tough one to guess there really!!) and there are plenty of Wordbook download collections available in the downloads section on my website www.funkyhand.com

If you don't have access to any of these but would still like to join in with our Get Funky challenge then there is still a way for you to do it.  I have created a Funky Freebie this month that is made up of a full large alphabet so there are four pages to this months Funky Freebie.  The colour of this alphabet fits perfectly with my latest download collection Daisy Day so that could be a way of trying out a download if you have never tried one before.  Download the Funky Freebie so you will spend no money and then if you feel more confident try Daisy Day at only £3.49 or one of my other downloads.

Right that's enough chat for today, I have Christmas downloads to finish to tempt you with in the near future. But do join in with the Get Funky Challenge, it's fun and the Design Team and me love popping over to your blogs and seeing what you have been creating. It's always such fun.

Speak again very soon.
Anice xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin