Thursday 20 December 2012

Do you buy yourself Christmas presents?

Before I get started I have to say sorry for not posting here for so long.  We popped off for a little 4 day break to Düsseldorf to see the Christmas markets and drink the gluvien, mulled red wine and a touch of something else..usually Amaretto! Bad Anice!  We had a great time but it was cold..snow really does fall fast over there but in the end it just added to the Christmas feel.  I'll post some really BAD photos of me in my 'Snow' get up in the future..they are on Ians phone. And then I've been upto my neck in getting ready for Christmas.  Like you all are I'm sure.

Any way back to the title of this blog post.  Do you treat yourself around this time of year?  Usually I would say No but this year I decided that I had no choice when I saw these amazing Pantone coloured mugs from Cowling and Wilcox



They are bone china mugs, good for drinking my Earl Grey out of, and they are a decent size..as Ian commented when I produced them!
I love them as they feed my designers love of colour, you know how I like that. But also that they are Pantone so they feed my Designer knowledge of colour as well.

Anyway, that was my gift to myself this year, tell me what yours has been..or if you just haven't had anything :(

I'll be back very soon with some cards I made for the family..but have to give them out first so tomorrow maybe!

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin