Monday 28 January 2013

Lots of new Funky Hand releases..

As usual I have neglected my blog but I have very good reasons this time..I've been working on new Funky Hand downloads.  They were released on our website www.funkyhand.com last night, so I'll stop the chat and show you what I've been up to!

First is a new backing paper collection called Just For Jen.  This was created for a very special lady in the Funky Hand teams life that has been dealing with Breast Cancer.  I decided to create a collection that was inspired by the colours for Breast Cancer Awareness, pinks and greys.It's priced at £3.19  Take a look..



We have decided to make a donation to the Cancer Research Charity for each download collection of Just for Jen that we sell, so if you purchase it you are not only getting a craft backing paper collection but also helping out in important research.

The next lot of releases are a bit scary for me, they are digital stamps. Simple enough I hear you say but, I've drawn them!  There are two sets of stamps the first images of funky cakes. Flower Cake and Star Cake




These images have been coloured in but you will obviously get plain images for you to colour.

The other set from this release are the first two of a collection I intend to add to.  They are titled, 'Where the Faeries Live' The first two digital stamps are Number One Tree Stump Lane and Number Two Tree Stump Lane.  I hope you like them!




All the digital stamps are priced at £1.49 each

So there you go, why I have been absent alot this month!  I'll be back soon showng you some of the fab cards the Design Team have been creating with the backing paper collection and the digital stamps.

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin