Monday 25 March 2013

Lots of lovely new downloads!

I'm really pleased to be able to let you know that the new backing paper download 'I Love You Sew' and the seven new digital stamps that I have been hinting to you about are finally on the website www.funkyhand.com

Here's a taster of them all...


This is of course the new backing paper download I Love You Sew

Here's a couple of images of the new digital stamp range I'm A Mug For You


There's a new house on Tree Stump Lane..here's Number Three,


and another new collection called Large Letters, here is one of them LOVE..


There are plenty more new downloads for you to take a look at on the website, they are all very reasonably priced.  The I'm A Mug For You images are £1.29 each and the Large Letters are only 99p.  Pop over the website now to take a look www.funkyhand.com or click one of the images and you will be taken right to that page.

I hope you like the new downloads.  We have alot of new items and ideas that we are working on in the Garden Studio at the moment.  So, many my poor brain can hardly keep track!  As always I will keep you informed all the way..

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin