Saturday 22 June 2013

Creative Stamping - Card Three

Hello and here I am again with a card that I made for inclusion in the latest issue of Creative Stamping Magazine.  Don't worry I only made four cards so there will be only one more post about this! 

I wont mess about today, here is the third card that I created..

This card is one of my favourite cards that I have made in a while.  The backing papers are from the Funky Hand download Steam Funk.  The digital stamp is Flower Cake. I had fun making this, I love the colour red so using a red base card was a great way to start the red theme on this card.

So, another short blog post to share a card with you from this magazine, just one more left to go. Speak again very soon.
Anice xx

4 comments:

  1. This is incredible dearie.Love the striking papers and your fab colouring on the flower cake digi.Stunning idea to cut around one edge of the flower cake.Very stylish.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie. You're very kind about my colouring, I know I need to practice alot more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and with RIBBON !!!! LOL xxoxoxo Fab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fab.. I think :) xxxx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin