Tuesday 18 June 2013

Creative Stamping Mag - Card One!

It's always really nice to be approached by a craft magazine to use your products and create some inspiration cards for them. This month sees Funky Hand in three different magazines!  Of course I wont show you the cards until the mag has been released. So, over the next few posts I will show you the cards I created for Creative Stamping that was launched last weekend.  I'm not going to go into loads of detail about how I made them..that's in the magazine.  I just want to show them to you.

OK first up a sort of gift card, if the person your sending it to likes tea of course...






This card was created using a backing paper from one of my older download collections Minty Madness.  It's always been a favourite of mine.  The digital stamp is one of the I'm A Mug For You collections     You're My Cup Of Tea.  You'll find both of those downloads on the Funky Hand Website www.funkyhand.com

The tea bag is from my Earl Grey collection so you will not be able to download that..you'll need to get that from the supermarket!

Well, that the first of the magazine cards.  I'll be back soon with another one!
Anice xx 

This card is really easy, quick and fun to make.

1 comment:

  1. This is so clever Anice.Love how the teabag goes into the cup.Fab paper too with the digital mug stamp.Can't wait to see the rest.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin