Tuesday 11 June 2013

New digital stamp -Happy Birthday

Well, what excuse do I have for not posting here for over a month?  I've been working on new Wedding themed paper and alphabet downloads and some new digital stamps.  Is that a good enough excuse?  I don't think so really but it's the only one I have!

Anyway less of my excuses and lets move onto the card I made for Ians Dads birthday recently...


I was quite pleased with this card for a man.  The base card is black so I didn't need to have to think about having a lower layer of paper.  The squares of patterned paper are from the Funky Hand CD Colour Me Happy, the Jovial Man collection.  Then I topped it with one of my new digital stamps Doodlewords.  This one is of course called Happy Birthday!

Here's a closer look..


These digital stamps are perfect for matching the colours of the backing papers that you choose for your card.  That's what I did and it worked great.  I am not a wonderfully experienced colourer, I'm still practising and learning so I thought about other people like me when designing this collection of stamps.  They are really easy to colour in and they are fun and funky toppers.  There are more than just a Happy Birthday digital stamp, there is also: New Home, Hello, Mr & Mrs, You're Having A Baby & Thank You.  You can find them all on the Funky Hand website.As usual there are some fantastic samples from my Design Team members so you can get some inspiration for what you can use them for. Take a look at all the galleries. There will be somemore Doodleword digital stamps pretty soon, I'm looking at them on my desk at this moment!

I've also been working on a couple of magazine spreads.  I can't show them to you yet as the magazines are not released for sale until later in the month.  But keep your eyes out for Creative Card Making, Creative Stamping and Complete Cardmaking with your PC. Lou from my Design Team created the cards for the last magazine and there are some great freebies on the CD ROM that comes free with that magazine. Perfect for all you digital crafters.
 
I'll be back later in the month to show you those card images, hopefully I'll be back to talk to you before then though!OK enough from me, get back to whatever you need to be up to. I hope it's bit of crafting.

Speak again very soon.
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin