Saturday 31 August 2013

Secret Sale on the Funky Hand website

I thought you might like to know that there is a HUGE SALE going on over on my website. www.funkyhand.com it starts today Saturday 31st August until Monday 2nd September.

But, it's a secret sale.. if you were on the website now you wouldn't know anything about it!  You need to use the code on the image below.

OK, what do you need to do with it?  Go to my the Funky Hand website, put anything that you would like from there, craft download collections, craft CD ROMs, digital stamps, craft stash..infact anything available on the website into your basket. Go to the checkout and then, in the voucher box, add that code and you will get everything for HALF PRICE. Pretty good eh? Don't wait, you might miss out. Once products sell out I'm afraid they are gone!

But as I said it's a secret sale so, this is just between us right?!

Speak again soon
Anice xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin