Thursday 24 October 2013

Welcome to our new Funkettes


Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone who contacted us to apply to join the Funky Hand Design Team during our recent call.  The standard of applications was very high and it was pretty difficult to decide on who should join our team.  But, finally we did decide, and now I'm pleased to introduce these lovely, and talented, ladies to you..


Please click on their names to visit their personal blogs.

I am really looking forward to working with them and to see the wonderful creations they make using Funky Hand digital products.

Speak again very soon.
Anice xx 


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies, I'm sure you will both be very happy at Funky Hand :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me on your team Anice, cant wait to get started x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin