Wednesday 6 November 2013

New release peek..

Hi all,

Here I am again offering you my apologies for not posting on this blog often enough.  I only have the excuse that I have been working away on new digital backing paper and stamp releases.  November is my birthday month and I've decided to make it a big release month.  We are starting this weekend and here is a little peek at what will be available on my website www.funkyhand.com .




I'm really pleased to be able to introduce you to my first 'cute' girl digital stamp character Georgie.  I've been very naughty showing you this little peek as this is a card I made for Creative Cardmaking with Your PC magazine. (oops!)  It wont be for sale until December so I'd best not show you any more or I'll have my hand slapped!

I just wanted to give you a little look..and for you to get the feel for the new backing paper collection also being released on Saturday.  Little Princess.  This collection fits perfectly with Georgie as she has turned out to be a bit of a 'Princess' already hehe! It is pinks, greens and creams with cup cakes and crowns.  Along with the usual spots and stripes.

 I'll be back at the weekend to tell you more about the new releases and show you what I have been making with them.

As I've already said November is going to be a big release month for Funky Hand so, look out for more digital stamps and paper packs over the next few weeks.  Oooh  how exciting!!

Speak again very soon,
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin