Wednesday 13 November 2013

Super cute gift card tutorial

Just a quick bob by today, I didn't want you to miss a wonderful tutorial from one of my Design Team members Tabbatha.  How would you like to know how to create one (or more!) of these?

Then get yourself over to the Funky Hand Design Team blog, Get Funky & Craft.  This is where you will find these gift cards: Get Funky & Craft Gift Cards.  But whilst you are there, I suggest having a look at the other posts on the blog.  There are some amazing tutorials and inspiration posts from the DT.  There is a new post put up there every Wednesday and over each weekend.  May be you should put a note in your diary to visit.  I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

Oh whilst I have you, don't forget about the Funky Hand craft CD giveaway.  All the details are on the post below. CD Giveaway  You can only enter to win the 6 craft CDs of your choice (£71+) until Saturday 16th Nov so you had best get entering.

Before you go though..don't forget to visit the Get Funky & Craft Blog and see Tabbathas gift card tutorial.
Speak again very soon,
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin