Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentines Day.


Hi everyone, I hope you are having a nice Valentines Day.  I did have new Love themed digital stamps to release earlier in the week..bit late now!

Unfortunately my dog Travis has been ill and this week we have discovered that he has bad elbows and he needs to have operations on them.  A pretty sad house here.  Poor old Travis doesn't understand why his legs hurt and he can only walk for a short while without limping.  He is a VERY energetic dog, running at 100 mph is the only speed he does..except for now. Due to all the vet visits etc we haven't had an opportunity to put the digis up on the website.  They will be included in future releases though, you always need a bit of love on your cards don't you!  Here are a few cards made by my wonderful Design Team using them.

 This is Georgie- Love Banner


A new collection of Coffee takeaways..This one is, I Love You More Than Coffee..

and this one is I Like Coffee..

They will be available very soon so, keep your eyes on your email if you have purchased something before from the Funky Hand website, here on this Blog, on the DT Blog Get Funky & Craft and on the Facebook page.

To finish off this blog post I have to show you a picture of Travis, it was taken a while ago but his face matches the one he has had on all week!

I'll be keeping everyone, who is interested, updated about what's happening with him here. If you are not interested just jump those bits. There will still be some crafting I promise. Hehe!

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin