Wednesday 12 February 2014

The winner of the Funky Freebie competition is..

..I'm not going to tell you right away!

This little competition, downloading the February Funky Freebie was such a lot of fun, I've decided that we are going to do it again next month.  So, keep your eyes peeled here on the Funky Hand Thoughts Blog, the Design Team Blog, Get Funky and Craft and our Facebook page Funky Hand.

OK OK, lets get back to the winner!  I'm please to announce that the winner of the Love Love Love download is
Sheila Simpson

Congratulations Sheila, I hope you enjoy using the backing paper download.

Speak to you again very soon,
Anice xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin