Friday 1 May 2015

May 1st and it's looking V Funky..

Hello everyone,

I can't believe that it is the 1st May already!  I don't know why but I am always surprised by the passing of time :)

So, beginning of a new month means that there is a new Funky Hand original CD ROM being highlighted
by my fabulous Design Team ladies over on their blog Get Funky and Craft.  This months special craft CD is V Funky.  I wanted to make sure that everyone can get a good look at what is included on the CD so I made this video..



V. Funky is available over on the Funky Hand website for just £1.00.  If you don't already have it.. why not?  Get over there now and grab a copy. Also remember to visit the Get Funky & Craft Blog everyday to see what amazing things the Design Team have created using digital backing papers from it.  Or why not visit the Funky Hand Facebook Page. I hope to get a chance to have a chat with you over there soon.

Speak again very soon
Anice xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin